Patio Furniture

Are you planning on keeping the furniture in the pool? Seriously unless you are on the shorel of an ocean, salt isn't a concern.

Actually, maybe. [emoji5]️ I was hoping to find two lawn chairs that I don't have to worry about if I leave them on the tanning shelf. Also, my current furniture has already created some stains on our concrete patio from rust. Our 2 year old $400 grill too. Not sure what's caused it but I figured salt won't help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had cast aluminum furniture for ten years. To avoid rust stains just avoid steel. There's lots of plastic and aluminum furniture available.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Have you seen these loungers? Wendy, who just finished her pool a month or so ago, had posted about them. They are completely plastic. At least 2 members have these on their sun shelf. I got mine from Amazon for $100. Can't remember the name right now, but could look it up if you are interested. image.jpg

End of the season. Now is the time to shop for patio furniture. Too bad the choice is limited, but you can get some real bargains. Last year I bought four really nice market umbrellas for $49 each. I saw the same ones this year for $150 each (even in the same store).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.