Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Boulder Impressions/Creations Style Coping...?

1. Back To Top    #1

Boulder Impressions/Creations Style Coping...?

Edit: So the title was supposed to say BOULDER, not Boiler. Fixed by moderator

I saw this in some construction threads recently. Can any of you that went with this tell me how it compared in price to the other coping options?

We're going SWG and thought this seemed like a good solution to the soft stone problem that sometimes occurs due to salt. I mentioned it one builder and he said it was pricey compared to other options because it's so labor intensive. I understand it requires labor but considering the cost of travertine by the sq ft.... Thoughts?

Started 5/31/16. 38'x23', 618 sqft., <14,000 gallons, 8' spa.Travertine coping. Raised beam w/3 sheers. Large sunshelf w/3 bubblers. SWG IC40, Pentair VSP, 520 cartridge, color LED lights, Easy-touch, screen logic, Maytronics S300i robot, and Wet Edge Prism Matrix finish (Deep Sea Blue with Indigo plaster). Build Thread: Another in Texas - Cypress Texas | MUD District | HOA Approval | Great Escapes Pools

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Boiler Impressions/Creations Style Coping...?

Anybody?

Started 5/31/16. 38'x23', 618 sqft., <14,000 gallons, 8' spa.Travertine coping. Raised beam w/3 sheers. Large sunshelf w/3 bubblers. SWG IC40, Pentair VSP, 520 cartridge, color LED lights, Easy-touch, screen logic, Maytronics S300i robot, and Wet Edge Prism Matrix finish (Deep Sea Blue with Indigo plaster). Build Thread: Another in Texas - Cypress Texas | MUD District | HOA Approval | Great Escapes Pools