We are new pool owner and its just been just few weeks that we got a new pool with new liner and new water... We were noticing that the water was leaking and had the crew back to fix it and because of that they asked us to not strt the motor or do anything to the pool for 2-3 days to check the water level and that has resulted in an algae filled pool.. our blue sparkling water is now all green So yesterday I put in ard 1 gallon of Chlorine before going to bed as the FC was 0. In the I morning did the detailed water test and results are :-
CH- 375 ppm
I have been reading that I need to shock the pool. Its first time would be doing it so little nervous about it. Also wanted to ask should I be back washing every time I vacuum or only if the pressure is 20 and high?