New Pool: Klein, TX (no spa)

Looks like a nice clean job they're doing! What kind of decking are you going with? Is it brushed concrete, or exposed aggregate? It looks good!

Jaime,

it is exposed aggregate. So nice to be able to walk out my backdoor again :)

- - - Updated - - -

Looks great! Are the posts for a pergola?

Not a pergola, but a cover for the patio. It will be 40' wide x 16' deep.

This is going to be so nice. These current builds are getting my northern butt through the winter. LOL

Ugh... we're getting that four letter *s* word tomorrow. We are having very mild weather for the season right now. May not even get a white Christmas.

That's going to be wonderful shade!
What do you mean by exposed aggregate? Can you do a close up pic?
It is concrete with pebbles/rocks embedded in the surface. Not fancy, but durable.

They started on the deck cover yesterday. Haven't had a chance to get any pictures of it yet. It will really reduce the sun problem we have in our great room.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Make sure you or someone is there when they roll up to plaster. Make sure they have the correct color and any extras you added.

There was one pool where they shoot the wrong color and it had to be chipped out and redone! Another one they had the wrong color on the truck BUT the pool owner was there and stopped them when she saw it was wrong!

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.