Baracuda G3 replacement

I currently have a Zodiac Baracuda G3 suction cleaner that is several years old. I honestly do not know how old it actually is as it was there when we bought the house. It doesn't work all that well (misses much of the bottom) and I have already replaced the diaphragm, entire hose, foot and finned disk on the bottom.

Before spending possibly more money on it, I am considering replacing it with something else.

For suction cleaners, what is good? I am reading on ThePoolCleaner or the Aquanaut which I think is the same thing.

ThePoolCleaner is highly thought of by most TFP members that have it. Hayward bought the rights to it a while back and there seems to be a few versions of it around.

I'm very satisfied with my 5 year old cleaner. So far the only money I've had to spend on it is for a new set of tires. I have the 2-wheel version.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.