Cover price?

Jul 28, 2014
Manhawkin/ NJ
I'm in the process of signing a contract and trying to figure out of I should get the cover from the builder. The pool is a 16x32 oasis shape. In the quote he has extreemesh safety cover for 2800 is this reasonable or should I get it else where?

I just bought an Arctic Armor solid with mesh drain panel in 16 x 32 with end steps from pbpools.com for $604 delivered.
A 3/4" masonry bit is about 30 bucks. 28 holes with a borrowed hammer drill. All the hole dimensions are given on a template, all I need to do is find the centerline of the pool.

I guess a bit more cost for the oasis shape, but not 5 times.

I'd just use cheap, blue tarp for the winter, anchored on the sides with water bags. By the way, I just received a LoopLoc II solid vinyl cover for a 38x14 pool. Delivered price with pump $1800. I'll be installing this weekend.

PoolCoverCenter.com They were GREAT to order from. I had called 3 other vendors telling them what pool I had and what a I wanted and was told by all I would have to custom order a cover, e.g. take measurements, etc. Pool Cover Center volunteered to and called LoopLoc and low and behold, they had my pool in the database and it wouldn't be a custom order. Received the cover about 10 days after ordering. Shipping was free, I ordered the cover in blue, total price $1809. I'll be installing it Sunday.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.