Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: End of Season - What to do with pump?

1. Back To Top    #1

Question End of Season - What to do with pump?

Hi Guys,

Weather is starting to take a turn in the UK so am draining the pool with the intention of putting it away dry before the rain comes .

What do I need to do to my pump/filter to be able to put it away?? Clearly at the moment its full of water. I assume I need to do something to get the water out ?? I have already removed the pipes from the pool.

All help appreciated, Thanks
    Intex Ultra Frame 24'x12'x52" (8403 gallons). Intex SandFilter SF20220R (10030 liters/hr (2650 gallons/hr)) with glass media , Geobubble Sol Guard 500 Cover, 4x Athena Sun Domes

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: End of Season - What to do with pump?

Check out your owner's manual for detailed instructions.

Long Term Storage; Maintenance - Intex SF20220R Owner's Manual [Page 25]
    Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: End of Season - What to do with pump?

Thankyou
    Intex Ultra Frame 24'x12'x52" (8403 gallons). Intex SandFilter SF20220R (10030 liters/hr (2650 gallons/hr)) with glass media , Geobubble Sol Guard 500 Cover, 4x Athena Sun Domes