Intermatic P1353ME with Whisperflo 2-speed wiring. Please check if correct.

I will do more research on the timer. Just for my curiosity, even if both circuit 1 and 2 are on, isn't it not possible for Lo and Hi are on together because circuit 1 will disconnect Hi? Wouldn't it just switch to LO regardless.

What do you call this relay and do you recommend any brand? I need to find out the physical size.

Thx

Just for my curiosity, even if both circuit 1 and 2 are on, isn't it not possible for Lo and Hi are on together because circuit 1 will disconnect Hi? Wouldn't it just switch to LO regardless.
You are correct, but for safety's sake I'd recommend setting the timer to the 2-speed mode. It's just a belt and suspenders approach.

What do you call this relay and do you recommend any brand? I need to find out the physical size.
I just picked a generic relay with a 240 volt coil voltage. Here's one from amazon that will handle motor power. You'll just use the normally closed set of contacts.

You are correct, but for safety's sake I'd recommend setting the timer to the 2-speed mode. It's just a belt and suspenders approach.

I just picked a generic relay with a 240 volt coil voltage. Here's one from amazon that will handle motor power. You'll just use one set of contacts.

Definitely. There is no reason for me not to set to mode 2. Also, I think I'll use the 120v relay. I don't like to deal with 240v if I don't have to ;) I don't know if the relay comes with the diagram but I assume the pin assignments will be like in your diagram.

I changed the diagram to use the house switch with Hi, instead. Hope I am not missing anything. I'll take a pic of my box, too.

Thank You everyone for your guidance. It's been very educational.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.