LakeLizard from Oklahoma says "Howdy y'all!"

Sep 7, 2015
OK
TFP, I'm LakeLizard from Piedmont, OK. Recently purchased a H2X SwimSpa last December, so am a newbie regarding water chemistry. Unfortunately (or fortunately, however you want to look at it), I am very analytical and overthink things too often and make things harder on myself than they need be. Whit this being said, I will try to keep my posts concise and not rambling. I ask a lot of questions so please be patient with me. I love the water and love to just chill in the new swimspa. I look forward to meeting y'all and hearing your feedback.

Respectfully,
LakeLizard
:paddle:

Hello LakeLizard, and Welcome to TFP :wave:,

Feel free to ask any questions you have because that's what we're all here for is to help you understand how to independently maintain your own pool/swim spa.

We recommend in order to properly maintain the chemicals that you order one of the recommended test kits either a TF-100 which can be purchased at TfTestkits http://tftestkits.net/TF-100-Test-Kit-p4.html (Also if you become a support member of the forum you'll receive a 10% off coupon code in your email to save you even more money on this awesome kit.

or the Taylor K-2006 test kit which can be purchased from various places online , and at some local pool stores as well.

These are the only 2 kits we suggest you use as there accuracy can not be matched by any other kits. Getting one of the recommend kits will be the best investment you can make.

As far as any questions you have, when you're ready, just ask away, we'll be Gentle I promise.

We're glad you're here. Have a wonderful night. :)