Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: GAME Pool Light Review

1. Back To Top    #1

GAME Pool Light Review

All,

I found a GAME brand pool light at my local pool store, it was a tad higher than what I think it should cost ($29.00), however I did buy it and it does put off a good amount of light. It has a magnet in the body for steel sided pools and a piece of powder coated steel for soft sided pools, the on/off Hi/Low remote does not appear to send the signal through more than 2' of water so I just turn it on and lower it into my pool.

I will get some pictures of it tonight lite up, it operates off 3 AA batteries, and I will see how long it will live for. Oh yes its is only a white lite, no colors off the LED's

Here is a link to the MFG

http://www.game-group.com/products/p...emote-control/

Thanks and have a great labor day!!!

John
    AquaMaster Deluxe 8000 AGP, 5500 gallons, 12x18. Liquidator and Pool Rover JR.
    1st Pool so go easy on me I'm using a TF 100.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: GAME Pool Light Review

I have the same lights, I picked up a two pack on eBay.

I've used one light about a half dozen times with no issues.

I found the the one light I've used a little finicky when you tighten down the lens and required careful cross-tightening. When I first put it in the water I had a steady stream of bubbles coming from the light, a quick tighten and it's good so far.

I discovered the same with the remote, it's IR and doesn't go thru water good at all.

Here's one in my 18' X 48" Ultra Frame.

Dom

Dom - TFP Guide
    Intex 18' X 48" Ultra Frame AGP 6700 gallons | Two Intex CS8110 SWG's | Hayward Pro Series 21" Sandfilter | Hayward 1.5HP Power Flo Matrix pump | Hayward Thru-wall Skimmer | Wanda the Whale | 72 sq ft of Sungrabber Solar Panels with Hayward GLC-2P-A | Taylor K2006 Test Kit, Sample Sizer & Speed Stir | Click Here To Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: GAME Pool Light Review

Dom,

That is how it looked last night, my pool is a tad smaller and I just tested it on the 12' side.

I'm happy so far will see how long it last.

John
    AquaMaster Deluxe 8000 AGP, 5500 gallons, 12x18. Liquidator and Pool Rover JR.
    1st Pool so go easy on me I'm using a TF 100.