Fiberstars Treo LED Lights short

Sep 6, 2015
Thibodaux, LA
I have 2 Fiberstar Treo LED lights. One in pool and one in spa that are controlled by a common switch. The light in pool turns off after about 30 min of use but the one in spa stays on. If you turn it off and back and then the same thing happens. Any suggestions to fix would be greatly appreciated!

The fact that they are turning-off after some time of use (i.e. 30 min) as opposed to right away would seem to indicate to me that there is an overheating issue somewhere in the circuit. After about 30 min, the line/switch/elements must be tripping something. If it was water related, they would probably have tripped immediately I would think. That may not be of much help, but maybe through the process of elimination, you can back-track each line to a common switch or something in the circuit that may be triggering the circuit.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way .... welcome to TFP! :wave:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.