Help! Freak storm during install walls collapsed.

Jul 21, 2013
After a long and tedious install we had our liner in and filling our new 33' round above ground pool. Freak storm blows through and pulls walls out of track and over. Advice please..
I am thinking I need to remove liner, well at least remove from walls and fold in toward center enough to work on wall. Only water in liner is about an inch maybe. Will I damage J-Hung liner by removing and reinstalling stabilizer rail? They are metal.
Clean tracks of resin footers and resin track and bottom of wall. There is buckling in the wall itself in multiple places but I think as long as I can get it in the tracks they won't affect much other than visual. Yes or no? We didn't use much sand other than around blocks and slight leveling. Clay is everywhere though.
My base, thank goodness is fine (3/4 xps) but cove (preformed stickon) needs reattached in multiple places. What adhesive to use without buying new cove?
Sadly it is just me and the kids to get this under way and I am afraid I will continue to damage pool walls without fixing asap. Hubby is at work and we spent his entire vacation installing this pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.