Intex portable hot tub with a yellow ring around the liner

Jul 23, 2014
East Texas
Have had this Intex portable hot tub for a few months and have been using Bromine to treat the water. I went to drain and re-fill today and when draining there was a yellow stain on the liner wherever the water was up to the fill level. Any idea what would cause this and if it can be removed. I tried some basic bleach-based cleaner and that didn't have an effect on it.20150904_122844-small.jpg

Hi there. I see you haven't received a reply yet about the yellow stain. Sorry for the delay. Since no one has replied, I thought I would throw-out the suggestion to try a Clorox Magic Eraser. Or maybe a mixture of water and baking soda mixed as a paste? Some people have had relatively good success with those methods. As for what caused the stain, it's very possible it's residue from the bather's load and/or or perhaps the chemistry in the water, but without posted test readings we really have no way to know for sure. Hope this gives you something to go on. Have a nice day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.