New Build Design, Equipment & Plan Advice - Florida

Your setup looks great. My son would love your hot dog party!! Enjoy, summer almost here!

Well it has been a while. I finally have some final pictures. Our back yard has been in such a state of flux with the sod, landscaping, etc.

Since the last time
-we have been swimming for several weeks now
-installed solar and the Easy Touch automation is working great. We debated about doing this now or later. Well, we are very happy we did it know. The water is more comfortable for extended swimming for all at 85, 86 degrees than less. Kids don't care as much but i noticed they stay in longer once it is warmer.
-installed a bunch of trees and landscaping and finished the sprinkler system updates.
-setup automation for our waterfalls and a "swim mode"
-got the vacuum working
-purchased some outdoor furniture
-alot of overall cleanup

Overall, we absolutely love the new outdoor living area and the pool. My 7 kids love it too. I absolutely just live taking a dip in the evening, after working in the yard or to play with the kids. It takes me back to kid and teenager days since we always has a pool or lake to swim in.

Thanks for all of your help along the way, this is a great community and I believe that my pool project turned out much better than it would have if I did not have this site to learn from.

LOVE it all! The outside planing is awesome! The inside came out great. SO glad we were able to help your have a better build! How is the chemistry going? Is the water easy to manage?

Kim:cat:
Thank you. My wife planned the landscaping and i was the labor along wth a good bit of help from my boys.

Chemistry is working out, a few hiccups but, with TFP at my side all is well. Started the swg a few days ago and working now to get it set right with the schedule.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.