So a few of you may have seen a sketch and PB comparison but I am not getting down the final list and design after choosing our PB.
The pool builder that i am using is allowing me to choose my equipment and I can design whatever I want without affecting price as long as it is under 400sq ft.
We are planning to sign paperwork in the next couple of weeks and will start the build in Jan. He is expecting it to take 5-6 weeks, so we should be ready.
Any thoughts, advice, etc on anything.
- Size: 29'x14' - GrecoRoman
- Depth: 3.5' x 5' x 4'
- Sunshelf with 2 bubblers & umbrella sleeve
- Pebblesheen finish
- Single LED light facing away from house
- Stepped back wall with 2 sheer waterfalls
- Tile accents on steps, sunshelf, swim out
- Travertine Coping & Deck
- 5 Returns
- 2" piping
- 2 Main drains
- Dedicated Vacuum line
- IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump
- EasyTouch 4PSC-IC40 - Single Body (includes SCG integration & IC40 cell
- Clean & Clear Plus Cartridge Filter 320 ft2
- Jandy Valves
- Jandy Diverter Valve for Solar
- Jandy Valve Actuator for Solar
- Helicol Solar panels
- Screen Enclosure
- Replace sod
- Move AC units
COUNTRY CLASSIC SELECT TUMBLED TRAVERTINE PAVER