Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hayward Pool Equipment

1. Back To Top    #1

Hayward Pool Equipment

I would like to make a quick shout out to the sales and support staff at Hayward Pool Equipment. Sometimes all companies get to hear about is the complaints, I think that they should also be recognized when they go above and beyond for their customers. I have had an experience lately that has given me faith that there are still companies that stand behind their products.

In my situation they really didn't have to do anything. There was a misunderstanding about a warranty and even after the misunderstanding was acknowledged they honored what they said they would.

Thank you,

Rob
    9 x 18 Hydro Force AGP, Aqua Pro AP ASFAL 75 pump and sand filter, Hayward Skimmer, Raypak 106A propane heater, Sunquest Solar Panels, Pentair Rainbow test kit.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hayward Pool Equipment

Nice to hear Rob, and happy they pulled-through for you. That is reassuring since I also have Hayward equipment. Thanks for posting.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

+1,
    I have Hayward Equipment as well and the few times I reached out to them, their support staff has always been 100% customer focused.
    IG Tear Drop, Dark Gray Gunite , 27,000 gallons -Age 50+-years, very old Hayward Split Egg Sand Filter with side mount Multi-port- Hayward SP2600VSP Pump- Hayward chlorine feed (not used since finding TFP) - Laars 315K BTU Oil heater- LoopLoc Safety cover- AquaBot RAPIDS 4WD- TF-100 Test Kit w/ Speedstir- 390 Gal Hot Springs Spa Envoy installed May 2017

4. Back To Top    #4

Good to hear, I also have Hayward equipment.
    13,300 gal; AG; Hayward sand filter model S180T; Hayward power flo pump 60 gpm; Hayward Aqua Trol salt chlorine generator; city water.
    Rusty

5. Back To Top    #5

They were little help when my brand new Aquarite system went out the first year because of the faulty resistor they put on the board. Fixed it myself for $5.00 or less and never looked back.
    20000 Gallon, Sand Filter, IG Plaster, Hayward Aqua Rite 40k SWG, TF-100 Test Kit, Taylor SpeedStir