I have the 24 x 12 x 52 in high Intex Ultra Frame pool.
drained down to the inlet / outlet for the season.
Two of my U-shaped supports collapsed. Is it possible to jack up the horizontal support rail at top and replace these U-supports ?
how do you fit in the replace U-supports with the jacks in the way ?
I am just north of Columbus Ohio.