Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Programming EasyTouch Actuators

1. Back To Top    #1

Programming EasyTouch Actuators

I have searched and searched and cannot figure this out. And the EasyTouch manual doesn't help at all.

I want to be able to program a couple actuators to turn at specific times. For example, I have one actuator that turns to divert water to a sheer descent. I would like this actuator to turn at 3pm then back at 6pm.

How can I program this on the EasyTouch?
    12,000 gallon IG plaster
    Cartridge filter
    Intellifo VS
    EasyTouch Controller
    Pentair SWG

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Programming EasyTouch Actuators

Valve A and Valve B can be assigned to either a feature or an AUX circuit. Once assigned, then the feature or AUX circuit can be scheduled to start and stop any number of times during the day. Additionally, these newly defined circuits can be renamed as a stock name or a custom name. The manual is no so clear sometimes, but study it a little harder and you will find how to do this.
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.

3. Back To Top    #3

Ryano,

What do you currently do to turn on your Sheer Decent? If you go to the control panel and push one of the buttons, which button # do you push? Besides the valve turning, does your pump change speed?

If you can answer my questions, I'll see what I can do to get you pointed in the right direction.

Thanks,

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Calder Spa.

4. Back To Top    #4

I read and read and finally figured it out. I used Valve B and scheduled the circuit under Aux 1. It's working the way I want it to now but I'm still trying to figure out how to program this thing.