Dallas pool companies

Nov 30, 2014
Dallas, TX
Quick question for all of you Dallas pool owners: we have a new pool (new to us) and this has been our first summer swimming in it and have enjoyed it TREMENDOUSLY. And with the help of all of you here, the pool has been crystal clear for most of the summer. Anyway, I need to have the pool replastered (hasn't been done in 30+ years). What company would you recommend? We have spoken with Sam's Outdoor Living, Leak Tech and America's Swimming Pool Co. I really want this to be done right as it will be a big job of replastering, retiling and creating a tanning ledge.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I suggest you look for someone that specializes in re-plastering and not a pool company. Most pool companies will just sub it out anyway. I have used Classic Pool and Tile, out of Grapevine, to refurbish two pools and have been happy with their work. There are a number of other plaster companies in this area, so I'd get several quotes.

Jim R.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.