Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: I'm in love with Erika....

1. Back To Top    #1

I'm in love with Erika....

Okay, so over the last few weeks I have drained about 10 inches off my pool (four inches just this morning) due to all the rain. My CH which topped out at 500 back on 8/10 and is now down to 375.

I switched back to bleach last week (was on trichlor for the last couple of months due to travel). pH has stabilized to having to add about 12-18oz of HCL a week without trichlor. 8 1/2 months into this pool and things are starting to get easier. Thank you to everyone who has kept me on the right track and told me to stay with it!

I can't put into words how absolutely thrilled I am. Thanks again...
    ----
    15' x 29' 10,300 gal w/ spa, IG-Plaster (Stonescapes Tropics Blue), 2spd WhisperFlo pump (1.5hp WFDS-26), Pentair Clean and Clear CC200 cartridge filter, Pentair MasterTemp 300BTU heater, Clear o3, RS-8 iAqualink

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: I'm in love with Erika....

Well, Yay Erika!! Yay you too! Glad something pos came out of her visit
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

Happy to hear things are going well. Good job!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

ITR, I'm in Clermont, and only drained 2 inches 2 weeks ago. You must be on the north side, we haven't had much rain at all, Saturday night .2!
    Phil
    ~9600 gal gunite pool, NEW July 2015; Pentair Intelliflo 2 VST pump; Pentair C&C 150 filter; Pentair Intelliclor IC40 swg; solar heat w/ Pentair Solartouch controller, screened. Taylor K 2005 test kit, FAS-DPD separate test, Taylor K1766 salt test

5. Back To Top    #5

South side. Down by the four corners. Two weeks in a row I have had enough to overflow the pool. In fact, a couple of weeks ago I had to run out in the lightning just to turn on the overflow waste valve. Saturday night alone it rained three inches. Lived here almost 20 years. One area can get a deluge...and a mile away nothing. Crazy pockets in CFL. Where in Clermont are you?

----
    15' x 29' 10,300 gal w/ spa, IG-Plaster (Stonescapes Tropics Blue), 2spd WhisperFlo pump (1.5hp WFDS-26), Pentair Clean and Clear CC200 cartridge filter, Pentair MasterTemp 300BTU heater, Clear o3, RS-8 iAqualink