Solid or Micro Mesh Winter Cover

I have to order a winter cover this year for my 24" AGP.
I noticed there are a few styles of covers out there. Two that grabbed my interest were the solid covers that are supposed to let nothing thru and micro mesh covers that let water go thru but filter out dirt and leaves to be swept or blown off.
I am leaning to the micro mesh cover because in the past I have always had solid covers and throughout the winter I would have to go out and pump off the water.
I have been looking at Amerimerc for the covers as I can get them for either 133.99 solid or 145.99 micro mesh, free shipping.
Anyone have any opinions for either style or another style?
Anyone have any other places they recommend for pool cover purchases?

I'm not sure I would go with the micro mesh IF the entire cover is mesh. I have a solid cover with a mesh strip down the middle. Just the small amount of mesh lets fine dirt and sediment through. It isn't enough to be a deal breaker for me, but I would think an entire mesh cover would let in too much dirt and light.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.