Best pool cleaning robot?

I don't have a robot because I have automatic popup cleaners. They work really well except a few times a year when I have to skim or brush manually due to leaf blow in. I do brush 4 or more times per week with pump running. And while I have a variable speed I need to run it at higher speeds for skimmer and popup said to be effective, then run at lower speed to filter water most effectively.

I tried a manual vac hooked thru my skimmer hand found it very difficult to hook up properly and always had airspace in the pump basket. So if you do go the robot vacuum route I would ask about an easy to use hookup rather than thru the skimmer. And maybe a vacuum with its own pickup bag.

Others will know more about vacs but I thought I'd give you another option to consider. My popups have worked very well, only had to replace the gears that drive their sequence after around 7 years, and did it myself and I am only marginally handy.

No robot to haul in and out of pool or worry about coverage. But any method you choose or robot you choose there is no sub for brushing. I have Pebbletec also

A link to in floor cleaning, there are other links if you search.
I believe I have an A&A system mentioned

My thoughts after using Paramount PCC2000 In-Floor Cleaning system for 6 months

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.