Circupool SI45+ LED panel issues

May 5, 2008
Louisville,KY
Installed the SI45+ system last summer and have had no issues until recently. The default reading on the panel is the salinity reading. Usually the reading is in the 2900-3400 range, which is where my system seems to run best. The current reading is 3.6. I have toggled the super chlor switch back and forth thinking I be switched over to grams per liter. Nothing changes. I am also unable to get any type of instant salinity reading when i toggle through the menu on the LED. When I push the button 1 time and go to the temperature setting screen I am unable to change the setting from Fahrenheit to Celcius by toggling the super chlor switch. The system is still generating chlorine, and I just completed a cell cleaning today, thinking that might be the issue. Any suggestions?

From the manual: "If Metric temperature (Celsius) or salinity (grams per liter) units are preferred, push the System Status button to display the units you wish to change, for example, press once to display temperature. Move the SUPERCHLOR switch from AUTO to ON and back to AUTO. The units displayed will instantly change to degrees Celsius. Repeat this process to switch back to Fahrenheit."

From the manual: "If Metric temperature (Celsius) or salinity (grams per liter) units are preferred, push the System Status button to display the units you wish to change, for example, press once to display temperature. Move the SUPERCHLOR switch from AUTO to ON and back to AUTO. The units displayed will instantly change to degrees Celsius. Repeat this process to switch back to Fahrenheit."

This is exactly what you do to change the units, I have SI 45 myself

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.