Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Circupool SI45+ LED panel issues

1. Back To Top    #1

Circupool SI45+ LED panel issues

Installed the SI45+ system last summer and have had no issues until recently. The default reading on the panel is the salinity reading. Usually the reading is in the 2900-3400 range, which is where my system seems to run best. The current reading is 3.6. I have toggled the super chlor switch back and forth thinking I be switched over to grams per liter. Nothing changes. I am also unable to get any type of instant salinity reading when i toggle through the menu on the LED. When I push the button 1 time and go to the temperature setting screen I am unable to change the setting from Fahrenheit to Celcius by toggling the super chlor switch. The system is still generating chlorine, and I just completed a cell cleaning today, thinking that might be the issue. Any suggestions?
    16x32 IG vinyl
    24000 gallons
    Hayward super pump 1.5HP
    Hayward Pro Series Filter S244T
    3 returns, bottom drain, skimmer

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Circupool SI45+ LED panel issues

Bump. Help a brother out. Thanks
    16x32 IG vinyl
    24000 gallons
    Hayward super pump 1.5HP
    Hayward Pro Series Filter S244T
    3 returns, bottom drain, skimmer

3. Back To Top    #3

From the manual: "If Metric temperature (Celsius) or salinity (grams per liter) units are preferred, push the System Status button to display the units you wish to change, for example, press once to display temperature. Move the SUPERCHLOR switch from AUTO to ON and back to AUTO. The units displayed will instantly change to degrees Celsius. Repeat this process to switch back to Fahrenheit."
    14k gal IG vinyl, Jandy Flopro 1 hp up-rated, 2 spd pump, Hayward 325 sq ft cartridge filter, Circupool Si-40 SWCG

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by sargent View Post
    From the manual: "If Metric temperature (Celsius) or salinity (grams per liter) units are preferred, push the System Status button to display the units you wish to change, for example, press once to display temperature. Move the SUPERCHLOR switch from AUTO to ON and back to AUTO. The units displayed will instantly change to degrees Celsius. Repeat this process to switch back to Fahrenheit."
    This is exactly what you do to change the units, I have SI 45 myself
    Commercial Pool Facility| Pool 35,000Gal, Pentair Inelliflo VS, Pentair Triton II 140, CircuPool SI 35 +| Indoor Spas 12,500Gal, Pentair Intelliflo VS, Pentair Triton II 100, Circupool Si 25+| Outdoor tub 10,000 Gal, Pentair Intelliflo VS, Pentair Triton II 100, Circupool Si 25+