Autopilot digital nano

Nov 25, 2014
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Hey everyone,

I've been having algae problems and decided to contact an autopilot support center who determined that my power module was bad as the unit only produced 2v when in boost mode.

Anyway, the guy told me that the unit only produces 1ppm of FC a day running at 100% and for 24hrs.

I thought this may be a bit crazy, so I checked autopilot's brochure and it says the unit makes .8lbs of chlorine per day.

Can someone convert that to FC for me or tell me how many ppm of FC the unit makes per day?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry this got overlooked.
Go to PoolMath and set your pool size at the top. Go to the bottom in the effects of adding chemicals section and enter 12.8 oz of chlorine gas. And that will give you your ppm of FC assuming full generation all day.

That is correct. Note that it is typical to lose 2-3ppm of FC everyday to the sun. So you may need to run it for 8-12 hours to keep adequate FC levels ... This assumes you are staying with a clear pool. If you have anything in the water, you would need to SLAM first and then dial in the SWG.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.