Pentair Easy Touch Display Out

Aug 25, 2015
Oklahoma City
Display has gone bad on P4HEasyTouch. Still communicates to main board and buttons works just can't see any letters or numbers on screen (see attached pic). About 3 years old so probably out of warranty. Would like replace screen but not sure what parts to order. Anyone familiar with doing this and what to order?

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 34
You can probably get the board (which has the LCD attached) but that is pretty much it. You may be able to find someone on line to replace the LCD but nothing that is an "authorized repair station". Or you can buy the whole transceiver.
Pretty sure that is supposed to be water proof. Did it get wet? Or left in the sun for an extended time?

I have the same unit. The display on mine did that last year. I'm trying to figure out what I need to move to an iPhone based remote, but info is difficult to find. I already have the contro unit so I would think I just need a new antenna, but can't find anything at all. I don't want to pay someone for what appears to be a relatively simple thing to do.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.