Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool Builders in Cypress, TX

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool Builders in Cypress, TX

I noticed that everybody refers to their PB as 'PB' instead of with the name of the PB they elected to use. I'm beginning my research into builders to begin making decisions about our build and was hoping to get some builder names that would come recommended from some here in Cypress, TX that have built recently. Are we allowed to ask for recommendations or give referrals in this forum? Does anybody in Cypress want to private message me the name of their builder and if they were happy or not?

Thanks!
    Started 5/31/16. 38'x23', 618 sqft., <14,000 gallons, 8' spa.Travertine coping. Raised beam w/3 sheers. Large sunshelf w/3 bubblers. SWG IC40, Pentair VSP, 520 cartridge, color LED lights, Easy-touch, screen logic, Maytronics S300i robot, and Wet Edge Prism Matrix finish (Deep Sea Blue with Indigo plaster). Build Thread: Another in Texas - Cypress Texas | MUD District | HOA Approval | Great Escapes Pools

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Pool Builders in Cypress, TX

Hi TwinkiesMom! I'm from Cypress, too. My pool is 4 weeks and 1 day filled! You can check out the pictures on my build thread if you want.

Welcome to TFP! This is a wonderful site for all things pool! There are so many experts and experienced people to answer just about any pool question. Then there are people like me who are new and better at supporting and encouraging and giving opinions on all the pretties to add to the pool. And we have a few laughs, too!

I have a list I've made up of pool builders from this area that I've collected in addition to my PB. I will PM you with the list!

Take care,
    Suz.
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

3. Back To Top    #3

That would be awesome! Looking forward to the PM! Thank you!

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by twinkiesmommy2009 View Post
    That would be awesome! Looking forward to the PM! Thank you!
    I just sent you the PM. Let me know if for some reason it didn't go through. I'm excited about another Cypress build!!!
    Suz.
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir