Can anyone spot my new toy from Taylor?

giphy.gif

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Does it really save you any time? How long does it take to put a scoop of powder into a vial? I guess it might save you from spilling the powder container, which I have done.

Does it really save you any time? How long does it take to put a scoop of powder into a vial? I guess it might save you from spilling the powder container, which I have done.

It measures a correct dose. It's design with pool service pros in mind who might be doing a dozen tests a day. Saves you from scooping.

The drawback is you really can't leave it on as it it is not as well sealed as the bottle and it can get caked up with powder if exposed to a lot of humidity. You clean it off with water but the instructions say to dehydrate with isopropyl alcohol to ensure no water is left in the mechanism after rinsing.

Oh, and it is not compatible with the TF-100 powder bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I thought that dose size of powder doesn't really matter? I have been told here that although the instructions call for two scoops that if the sample turns pink after one then you don't have to add the second scoop.

But I thought that dose size of powder doesn't really matter? I have been told here that although the instructions call for two scoops that if the sample turns pink after one then you don't have to add the second scoop.

[hiding under desk while sparks fly]

It's better to use too much powder than not enough....that's all I'm sayin....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.