New Build In Simi Valley

Now that the rain has stopped they are working on copping and the water fall. Talked to PB about the size of the rocks in the waterfall being too big and he was already working it.
c3258012ae571302fa5d35fde94cfcac.jpg
480293891a13806c8bcc17acaf1c084b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to see the person taking those rocks up to there! I see the ramp, walkway and wheelbarrow but even still that had to be some muscles to get them there!

That is going to be awesome when it is done!

Are you saying he was reworking the rocks BEFORE you said anything?

Kim

- - - Updated - - -

I want to see the person taking those rocks up to there! I see the ramp, walkway and wheelbarrow but even still that had to be some muscles to get them there!

That is going to be awesome when it is done!

Are you saying he was reworking the rocks BEFORE you said anything?

Kim

I'd say stepped because you've got a lot of angles with the steps and slide. I think it would flow better stepped.

Stepped down............it ties in with the steps for the slide.

You can see how heavy the bucket of rocks is just by looking at the one guy holding it. I bet he is hurting by the end of the day at your pool build!

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So we have run into our first major problem.

If you look at the existing platform and the raised spa they were supposed to be at the same level. However, the raised platform is currently 3 inches higher than what the spa deck will end up being. When I talked to the PB last week he said it would be 6 inches and look more like a step. I was ok with that but now that it is only 3 inches it feels like a trip hazard. They are pouring the deck and stairs later this week so we will be meeting with the PB soon to discuss options. In the beginning he said he would make us happy even if it meant he lost money. We will see how this works out.

Sorry I haven't put up any updates lately. Here is the progress as of today.

The PB is making the spa and steps level with the existing platform, so that is good. Now we have to sit in the spa this weekend and make sure the kids will have their head about the waterline because it will now be 3 inches higher than before. We also have to decide on Blue Granite or Aqua Blue Pebble Sheen. We are torn. I will download my camera this weekend and post more pictures.

LOL Marla I thought the other day when I was looking at these pics about how with me being disabled, I'd never be able to make the climb to the top, and they'd have to put in an escalator, or something to get me up there, but yes as tall as it is, a slide lift or LOL Sky lift would also do the trick. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.