New Build In Simi Valley

So did ours, but the sprinkler system they set up was just a timer on a garden hose which powered a single lawn sprinkler stuck in the border panel on the longest side. Unfortunately, this means anything UNDER the sprinkler wasn't getting wetted, and that also was the sun-facing side. I took it upon myself, if only that I watched how long it took them to do it - and I didn't want to risk having it done again along with the schedule hit.

I'm paranoid that way, I suppose.

We will have to see what he sets up for the sprinklers. I have no problem over watering. Julieleek the area behind us is open space for the most part so we will leave it for the view. We are starting to get really excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunite is complete. Here is a view from the top of the slide. Tomorrow starts masonry.
ba4882118c055432e5034520e095813f.jpg

Way to utilize that hill! And the dog... You know you're building that pool for him right?! I hope he gets to swim in it every day. My dog Casey swam in our pool for years. We now have a boxer who loves our new pool just as much n he gets to swim when we do.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Not much has happened since gunite. Tomorrow is seven days so I expect work will pick back up again. They started to put the rock facing on the retaining wall and finished the fire pit. The bin o rocks for the water fall came.
9c3ee80a54a1357b0f1d7c3db165a612.jpg

Can't wait to see them build the waterfall out.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.