New Build In Simi Valley

Here are some pictures of the stone wall, tile, pebble sheen, pavers and flagstone.

We ended up picking the brown tile so the stone looks like it goes all the way to the waterline.

The blue tile in the picture will be the edge tile around the steps.

It looks like a Texas style pool but not in Texas! Meaning all the cool pools are in TX, it seems. Way to represent. LOL. I focused on those layers of earth too, and your side yards too. So glad they were able to get the Bobcats in. Was it as tight as it looks in the pic? Who is your PB?

It looks like a Texas style pool but not in Texas! Meaning all the cool pools are in TX, it seems. Way to represent. LOL. I focused on those layers of earth too, and your side yards too. So glad they were able to get the Bobcats in. Was it as tight as it looks in the pic? Who is your PB?

Ha... My wife is from Texas so maybe that is why it looks like a Texas build. They did get the Bobcats in but it was tight. There are a couple of scrapes on the house that they will have to fix. Swink's Creations is the PB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They finished the steel yesterday. Inspection on Tuesday and gunite on Wednesday. Just a couple of small issues like the vacuum line at the deep end step out.
f40d1650d38bbf3015e22d43f83b99b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now it is time for you to do some work. Go out with a tape measure and make sure it is deep, shallow, long, wide, etc enough.......Add 3" for the gunite.

NOW is the time to make changes or fixes if it is not how you want it. Is the sun shelf as big/little as you wanted?

Kim

It's going to be just beautiful. I'm so excited that we get to watch the transformation. Thanks for sharing it with us. Oh, and lol at the pic of the dog in the hole. It looks like the dog is saying, "I dug this big ole hole all by myself."

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wow, you're going to have a lot of watering to do tonight! As you probably already know, you can't overwater gunnite during the curing process. I was out there every hour on the hour spraying from a garden hose to keep the surface the darker tinge which you see in your picture. If it dries out without uniformity, you get crumbles and crunchy crust on the surface, which is scraped out before the PebbleSheen install. Of course, we were seeing 110+F after gunnite, so you may be in better shape if you have any humidity in your air. Coming along nicely,

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.