I've been swimming in the pool for 1-2 hours each day. My husband accidentally left our SWG on shock levels for several days (not sure how long) I started getting sick a few days ago, feeling like I had a hangover. We just tested the chlorine with a strip and it was off the chart. We diluted it 50% and it was still reading 10ppm FC. We diluted it one more time (1 cup of pool water to 2 cups of our well water) this time the strip read about 5ppm. The last time I went in the pool was about 30 hours ago and it's been covered since then with the SWG off. So I don't know how high it was when I got in. How much higher do you think it could have been? The pool is only a few weeks old and we never added the CYA. Unfortunately I know the sickness is from the chlorine because this happened on day one after he ran a boost cycle and it had way too much chlorine in it then too. I thought he learned not to turn the SWG up anymore without testing it for safe levels, but somehow he made this mistake again. I'm pretty upset because I'm pregnant, a very chemical sensitive person, and I'm wondering how bad this could be for the baby and I. I know this is more of a health question, but I don't know who else I could ask. Thank you.