Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Dolphin Triton Caddy -- can use without?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Tucson AZ

Dolphin Triton Caddy -- can use without?

Shopping for a robot continues to be more perplexing than it should be. I'm about settled on the Triton as the most cost effective/well reviewed way to go, but now I'm worried about that dang caddy. Is it just a cart to move the robot around, or is the power supply/controller/brain fixed permanently to the caddy?

I'm not sure I'll be able to use the caddy with my crutches and also I might want to store the robot in a fairly small cabinet without the necessary height for the caddy.

Thanks for your knowledge; it's much needed.
    Eva in Tucson, 9800 gallons IG, under full roof, also with vinyl cover, pebblefina, Pentair 1 HP pump, Pentair 320 sq ft cartridge, Aquacomfort 1150 heat pump, ozonator, Maytronics Dolphin Triton robot. Brand New June 22, 2015!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Longview, Texas

Re: Dolphin Triton Caddy -- can use without?

Hi Eva,
    you dont need the caddy at all. Its totally optional.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge. Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!