Photobucket has done away with the IMG code?

Divin Dave

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Oct 2, 2013
Longview, Texas
I was going to link a photobucket pic to a post and at least on my photobuckt, there is no longer any of the 3 codes, inluding the IMG, that used to be there

Anyone else noticed this or is something else gone whacky? grrrr.

Ummmmm.....the guys that have expressed interest to me in possibly acquiring this ain't exactly the pawn shop variety! It won't be for sale in my or my daughters lifetimes for sure. That's as far I have any control over.

the same amount of channels as with any other! The size has nothing to do with the number of "channels" are received or transmitted. The size of the reflector is directly related to the amount of gain needed to do the job.

The big boy is one I retrofitted with a new Monopulse Servo Control System and new Low Noise Amplifier system for the Intelsat Gateway Earth Station in Fuschstadt Germany a few years back. It's mission is Tracking Telemetry and Control of a satellite. The spacecraft flight engineers use it to keep the satellite itself in the correct geosynchronous orbit.

Occasionally, it's also used for In Orbit Transfer (IOT), of a new satellite to its final orbital slot after launch from a rocket.
It's 34 meters in diameter and weighs about 600 tons.
With the improvements in satellite technology and gound station electronics in the last 20 years, antennas this large are not actually required anymore. But its less expensive to retrofit them and get another 10 years service, than it is to tear them down and replace it with a smaller (16 meter) 'new and improved' one.

The other "smaller" antennas to the left are not puppies. They are 13 meters diameter and go in at about 55 tons. The 13 meter antennas are comms antennas for video, voice and data traffic to the Mid East, parts of Asia and Africa. They both receive and uplink the traffic.

Wow! How many channels do you get with that set-up.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ummmmm.....the guys that have expressed interest to me in possibly acquiring this ain't exactly the pawn shop variety! It won't be for sale in my or my daughters lifetimes for sure. That's as far I have any control over.

That's like me with my guns n weapons. I don't sell them. I buy more!

17363436-AE04-4658-8F02-932B17CE15E6_zpsftymnc01.jpg

It's working for me... now.

You have to click the 'Settings' icon (looks like a sprocket) next to Share Links on the right-hand side of the screen, then select the options you want it to show.

I also finally figured out how to keep PB from automatically including a "link back" to my album whenever I post a pic. That's annoyed me for at least a year -- having to go back and delete all of the tags, leaving only the [IMG] tags...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.