Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Photobucket has done away with the IMG code?

1. Back To Top    #1

Photobucket has done away with the IMG code?

I was going to link a photobucket pic to a post and at least on my photobuckt, there is no longer any of the 3 codes, inluding the IMG, that used to be there

Anyone else noticed this or is something else gone whacky? grrrr.
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Photobucket has done away with the IMG code?

works for me!

I saw all 3 listed and hit the copy button on the left hand side of the box,
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3

Looks like they certainly did something and when they did, it turned off the codes. I went into settings and turned it back on.
    lets see if this works
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

cool pic. reminds me of the BUD days. Installed a bunch of 10'ers back then. Those look just a little bit bigger than that!
    Bob - Palm Beach by San Juan Pools. approx 5000 gals., Pentair 320 cartridge filter (all new guts installed by me), Goldline SWG, 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Intermec 104 Timer Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir

5. Back To Top    #5

Dang Woody!
    I promise to be good and not make you mad at me ! LOL. Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by woodyp View Post

works for me!

I saw all 3 listed and hit the copy button on the left hand side of the box,
    Divin Dave,

6. Back To Top    #6

That's an oldie but goody Smith made when they introduced the 44 special cartridge. Only about a 115 years old! I sure need to have that original holster restored.
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

7. Back To Top    #7

Man, leave that holster like it is. You can get more money for it at the Pawn Shop if it hasnt been restored!
    Divin Dave,

8. Back To Top    #8

Ummmmm.....the guys that have expressed interest to me in possibly acquiring this ain't exactly the pawn shop variety! It won't be for sale in my or my daughters lifetimes for sure. That's as far I have any control over.

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by Divin Dave View Post
    Looks like they certainly did something and when they did, it turned off the codes. I went into settings and turned it back on.
    lets see if this works
    Wow! How many channels do you get with that set-up.
    16' x 34' vinyl in ground - 16,500 gal.
    Hayward EC-75 DE filter with Hayward 1hp Super Pump
    TF-100XL Test Kit with SpeedStir

10. Back To Top    #10

the same amount of channels as with any other! The size has nothing to do with the number of "channels" are received or transmitted. The size of the reflector is directly related to the amount of gain needed to do the job.

The big boy is one I retrofitted with a new Monopulse Servo Control System and new Low Noise Amplifier system for the Intelsat Gateway Earth Station in Fuschstadt Germany a few years back. It's mission is Tracking Telemetry and Control of a satellite. The spacecraft flight engineers use it to keep the satellite itself in the correct geosynchronous orbit.

Occasionally, it's also used for In Orbit Transfer (IOT), of a new satellite to its final orbital slot after launch from a rocket.
    It's 34 meters in diameter and weighs about 600 tons.
    With the improvements in satellite technology and gound station electronics in the last 20 years, antennas this large are not actually required anymore. But its less expensive to retrofit them and get another 10 years service, than it is to tear them down and replace it with a smaller (16 meter) 'new and improved' one.

The other "smaller" antennas to the left are not puppies. They are 13 meters diameter and go in at about 55 tons. The 13 meter antennas are comms antennas for video, voice and data traffic to the Mid East, parts of Asia and Africa. They both receive and uplink the traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1162 View Post
    Wow! How many channels do you get with that set-up.
    Divin Dave,

11. Back To Top    #11

Thanks Dave. I was wondering what they were really used for.
    16' x 34' vinyl in ground - 16,500 gal.
    Hayward EC-75 DE filter with Hayward 1hp Super Pump
    TF-100XL Test Kit with SpeedStir

12. Back To Top    #12

Quote Originally Posted by woodyp View Post
    Ummmmm.....the guys that have expressed interest to me in possibly acquiring this ain't exactly the pawn shop variety! It won't be for sale in my or my daughters lifetimes for sure. That's as far I have any control over.
    That's like me with my guns n weapons. I don't sell them. I buy more!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

13. Back To Top    #13

It's working for me... now.

You have to click the 'Settings' icon (looks like a sprocket) next to Share Links on the right-hand side of the screen, then select the options you want it to show.

I also finally figured out how to keep PB from automatically including a "link back" to my album whenever I post a pic. That's annoyed me for at least a year -- having to go back and delete all of the [URL] tags, leaving only the [IMG] tags...
    25,000 gallon freeform gunnite/plaster, built in the 1970s/80s; Sta-Rite 9463004 575-lb. sand filter; Sta-Rite DuraGlas/Max-E-Glas (P2RA5F-125L) single-speed 1.5 HP pump, manufactured 12/1993 (1M93M).
    Helpful links: TFTestKits; Pool School; ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry; Chlorine/CYA Chart; PoolMath; SLAM - Shock Level And Maintain