AGP closing - how to stop wind coming up around leg supports

I have an 18' round AG pool - ultra frame. We have winterized it the past 2 winters (even though Intex doesn't recommend it). Last year we used the winter pool wrap around the winter pool cover, plus we taped some foam into the gaps at the top of each leg support to try to block some of the wind (it's really windy here in north Missouri). That helped some, but I was wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks for blocking the wind from getting up under the cover, and especially around the legs and the big gaps where the liner hangs from the top of the leg supports.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Glad I found this forum - I've learned a lot.

Welcome. My first thought is, you're never going to stop the wind. My second thought is, if this is your property, I would plant evergreens to help deter some of that wind. Other than that, I am not sure.

We have a metal wall AGP and hang jugs of water from the grommets on the cover using twine. The twine is left long enough to hang above the ground was the wind does not get underneath.
Hope that helps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.