Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TF100 test kit

1. Back To Top    #1

TF100 test kit

Just a bit of information for all users looking into test kits. A week ago I ordered a test kit that I was not happy with at all. So today I took the advice of these pool gurus and purchased a TF100 test kit to get the best testing possible. Now keep in mind I ordered it at 12:30 today. Can you imagine my suprise when a woman just knocked on my door and delivered it to me personally at 3:15! Awesome to get to work and post my results so these magicians can continue to help me. Thanks guys!!!
    Wake Forest,North Carolina
    AG, 21,200 gl., Pentaire 1HP 1 speed,Waterway sand filter,BBB

2. Back To Top    #2
    South Carolina

Re: TF100 test kit

Quote Originally Posted by spoiledrtnbrat
    Now keep in mind I ordered it at 12:30 today. Can you imagine my suprise when a woman just knocked on my door and delivered it to me personally at 3:15! Awesome service...
    That has got to be a record!

It does seem magical, but then you got me thinking about your name!
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida

Yeah, that one's gonna be hard to beat.

Spoiledrtnbrat didn't realize we were even in NC, much less virtual neighbors. My wife told me she had such fun knocking on the door and a very surprised customer.

Thank you for the very nice words, spoiledrtnbrat. Now let's get your pool crystal clear
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4
    Covington, Georgia

To funny !!

Spoiled you are now on your way to having a trouble free pool !! You will be amazed at how easy it is once you have done a few tests on your water ..

Duraleigh and the gang have always gone beyond to give the best service and customer service possible !! Thanks Dave and crew ....

Don't have a pool right now. Just sharing what I have learned over the years!
    Helpful Links:
    Pool School,Pool Calculator,Cl/CYA Shock Chart,TF Test Kit
    Doing BBB and loving it!

5. Back To Top    #5
    SW PA

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are the proud new owner of a TF100!

Be careful with that thing! The neighbors will envy you and your perfectly clear pool water!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

6. Back To Top    #6

Denver, Colorado

I just received mine too....great speed in delivery so thanks all and I cannot wait to get her opened...
    25k Inground Vinyl - 3ft to 10ft, Tagelus TA-60 Sand, Minimax 400 Heater, Save T3 autocover.

7. Back To Top    #7
    SWSuburban Chicago, IL

I ordered a supplement for some tests that I was low on, and I got them in like 2 days via US mail....AMAZINGLY FAST!

It was like getting a present in the mail!
    Helpful links: Pool School; CYA/Chlorine Chart
    24' round AG pool, 52" high, Raypak heater; Waterway 2 spd Pump;
    150 Sq ft. Clearwater Cartridge Filter; Former and DISSATISFIED "Pool Frog" owner

8. Back To Top    #8

I bought one a few months ago. I received my test kit before I could come up with my first post! My pool is hurting right (my first pool open only for one month) now so I'll be breaking out a lot of test numbers and questions....hope you are all still here to help me Tomorrow I am going to take the cover off, pour another gallon of bleach, and then wait for the last cold night of the year (65 today, 28 tomorrow night)! I just can't wait to see my pool again.
    Learning since 10/01/2008 --> 32,000 gallon free form, Unknown old 1 hp pump, Pentair Sand Filter, Raypak Heater