Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Installation Fort Worth TX

1. Back To Top    #1

Fort Worth, TX

New Installation Fort Worth TX

Looking for ideas on to install W 10' x L 20' x D 4-5' in ground saltwater, gunite with travertine floating tile (1'x1' or 1'x2' or 2'x2') 1 1/4" 3 cm. A couple of small water features.

Costs? Required accessories (pump filter and ?) ? Limited 10' alley access!
    Wanted ideas on costs and associated equipment for 20' x10' x 4.5' saltwater gunite pool with about 350 sq ft travertine floating deck (1'x1', 2'x1' or 2'x2') 1 1/4" (3 cm). A couple of small water features. I have moderately limited access via a 10' wide paved alley. Obviously the backyard is small.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Bedford, TX

Re: New Installation Fort Worth TX

Well, I can tell you access won't slow them down too much. My wife wanted a pool and I said, "Our backyard is too small and they have no access to get back there", thinking to myself about how much money I had just saved. My wife, however, calls several pool builders and had them come out and take a look. Everyone of them said "No Problem". If I remember correctly I had about 7 feet between the AC and the wall.

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP5200 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2.