Thread: Bears and pools

1. Back To Top    #1

Bears and pools

Family of bears has a pool party
    Family of bears has a pool party - CNN Video

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Bears and pools

That was so fun to watch! It almost looked like they were at a zoo with their own play equipment - they looked that comfortable with it all.

Thanks for sharing.
    Suz.
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

3. Back To Top    #3

Yw. I am sure if it was my pool I would have been a little worried but they did have a good time.

4. Back To Top    #4

They're going to need to SLAM that pool.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

I had a bear in my pool last fall. But I didn't get pictures of it in there, just the after math.

How Bizzarre!!
    26' X 52" Intex Ultra Frame. Intex Sand Filter
    26' X 52 Intex Ultra Frame Install
    You can lead a horse to (clear) water, but you can't force him to swim in it!

6. Back To Top    #6

I saw that on the TV news this morning and I guess now I'm a certified Pool Geek. Is there anything similar to AA meetings for people like me?

The thing that most stood out to me, is that pool seems to be about 2 inches or maybe 3, out of level!
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by Divin Dave View Post
    I saw that on the TV news this morning and I guess now I'm a certified Pool Geek. Is there anything similar to AA meetings for people like me?

The thing that most stood out to me, is that pool seems to be about 2 inches or maybe 3, out of level!
    and that the water did not have the TFP sparkle. But I guess the bears did not rinse off before jumping in
    Free form 17X30. 14,500 Gal. Pentair sand filter and 1.5 hp pump. Aqua-Rite SWCG. TF-100 Test Kit w/Speed Stir