I spent the day in a windowless conference room with no idea what was going on until I got home and saw the water all the way up past the tiles to the coping! I started draining water and I am STILL draining some this morning.
However, I did a quick test on the pool and chlorine is only 1ppm. I dumped what was left of our concentrated bleach in. I have to go to work and I don't have time right now to research how to fix it - usually the husband does it but he's out of town.
Shouldn't the SWC be taking care of this?!!
We are supposed to get more rain today.