Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broke Ground Today in Colleyville, TX

1. Back To Top    #1

Broke Ground Today in Colleyville, TX

We Broke ground today!
    I've attached a few concept photos.
    I have a Dropcam up recording everything and have a great 2 min time-lapse video from the dig today.
    I'll add the link when the video is up on YouTube.

POOL DIG August 19 2015 at 659 AM - YouTube

IMG_6871.jpg
    IMG_6867.jpg
    IMG_6868.jpg
    IMG_6869.jpg
    26.5 K w/ Spa, Wet Edge Satin Matrix, 2 HP Jandy ePump, Jandy CV580 Cartridge, Jandy JXi 400 Heater, Polaris 280 Blackmax, Jandy RS-PS6 w/ iAqualink, Zodiac Fusion Ingroud

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Broke Ground Today in Colleyville, TX

Looks beautiful!!
    ~Wendy
    33'X17' Sports Pool (3'6"-5'-4'6") 7' flush Spa, Blue Granite PT, Waterfalls, Weeping Wall, Baja Ledge and Doggie Beach Entry! Pentair Clean and Clear 420, IntelliFlo XF Pump, SuperFlo 1.5 HP Feature Pump, MasterTemp Heater, Pal-Treo LEDs, Dolphin M4, Liquid Chlorine & TF-100 - My Build Thread

3. Back To Top    #3

Here's a link to a 2 minute time-lapse video of the entire dig.

26.5 K w/ Spa, Wet Edge Satin Matrix, 2 HP Jandy ePump, Jandy CV580 Cartridge, Jandy JXi 400 Heater, Polaris 280 Blackmax, Jandy RS-PS6 w/ iAqualink, Zodiac Fusion Ingroud

4. Back To Top    #4

Very cool!!!!!!!!!
    ~Wendy
    33'X17' Sports Pool (3'6"-5'-4'6") 7' flush Spa, Blue Granite PT, Waterfalls, Weeping Wall, Baja Ledge and Doggie Beach Entry! Pentair Clean and Clear 420, IntelliFlo XF Pump, SuperFlo 1.5 HP Feature Pump, MasterTemp Heater, Pal-Treo LEDs, Dolphin M4, Liquid Chlorine & TF-100 - My Build Thread

5. Back To Top    #5

Great design!

6. Back To Top    #6

Beautiful Design and I love the Video. I have not started the dig. Were still trying to work out steps with the PB before signing contract.
    Roman Style IG 14X28, Gunite Pool and Screen Cage
    11600 gallons, 3.5 ft - 6.0 ft SWG TF100 Kit:)
    Spa with spill over, tanning ledge, swim bench
    Finish TBD, along with equipment and paver's
    Water trucked in were on well system in Florida:)

7. Back To Top    #7

That will be a great looking pool...... The dig crew look like the same guys that dug ours a few weeks ago... if so they are really good! Here is my video... https://youtu.be/LJMF5B_gAIg
    17,500 IG, 18'x34' Free Form, 4'-6' depth, beach entry, 3 bubblers and 13' weeping wall. Jandy 460 Cartridge Filter, Jandy 2HP Flo Pro VS, Jandy 1.5HP Booster, Polaris 280, 2 Skimmers, 6 Returns, 2 LED Lights, WetEdge Satin Antiqua, Wood Firepit. Construction Started July 29th 2015. Fill date October 21st 2015. TF-100 kit. Stenner 85MP2 with 15gal tank.

8. Back To Top    #8

TFP Guide

A very different design for a rectangular pool - I love it! And the courtyard space is lovely for the pool. You're going to have wonderful views from inside. That could be a problem, though.... If it were me, the pool would always be calling me outside! I'd never get anything done in the house.

The dig video is fun. The guys did a very neat and tidy job of it. Still, I can see that fine, fine dust billowing up all over the place. I don't envy ya'll that! I'm so glad to finally be rid of the dust, dirt, and mud.

I'm looking forward to seeing the gunite!
    Take care,
    Suz.
    Suz~Cypress area~ 2015 pool build. 23K gallons. IG swcg system. 35'x18'; 573sf; 104' perim; depth 4'-7'. Bubblers, sheer descents, 7' spa. Jandy: color LEDs; 2HP 2sp pump; 1HP 2sp pump; spa pump; 580 cartridge; 400K BTU; Dolphin M500; PS8; Inline chlorinator not used; Aqua Pure 1400. Blue Granite Sheen. Travertine deck. Lightstreams Peacock Blue TF-100, K-1766, SpeedStir

9. Back To Top    #9

That is going to be an awesome spot for a pool! I would be SO worried one of the guys or something would hit one of those wonderful windows!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

10. Back To Top    #10

Plumbing Today!

http://youtu.be/lodrC661tjI

11. Back To Top    #11

That is so neat to see! Moving right along! What is next? and when?

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

12. Back To Top    #12

Great videos. Great design.
    34x17, IG gunite pool, Cathedral shape, Hayward Pro-Logic automation, 40,000 gal T-cell 15, Hayward EcoStar VFD, Hayward Star-Clear Plus C1200 Cartridge Filter, Hayward ColorLogic LED lights x 2

13. Back To Top    #13

I love the videos!
    Pool is done! Only took 17 months! - Natural shape in-ground pool: 37x23, 505sq ft, 96ft perimeter, 7ft deep end, 18,950 gallons, tanning ledge, blue surf pebble sheen/luminous blue blend, Belgard coping, 910 sqft paver deck/walkways, retaining walls out the yinyang. Jandy SWG, 2 LED Color lights, VS 2HP Pump, 460sqft cartridge filter, PDA RS P8 controller. My build

14. Back To Top    #14

Quote Originally Posted by thundalicious View Post
    Here's a link to a 2 minute time-lapse video of the entire dig.

Very neat video!
    Matt
    2016 Pool Build: 12k IG Blue Granite Pebblesheen, Travertine Coping & Pavers, Pentair IntelliFlo, Intellichlor, Easytouch, Clean & Clear 320, Heliocol Solar - TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    SWG Run Time Calculator

15. Back To Top    #15

Moving right along! Day 4, steel is in!
    Hopefully gunite next week after some electric and inspection.

2015 08 22 Pool Steel - YouTube

16. Back To Top    #16

17. Back To Top    #17

Very cool videos! Sped up to where you can see everything coming together nicely but almost too fast to where you'll almost miss noticing one of the workers take a pee break in between the trees...

Just kidding!
    15'x35' IG 16,500 gallons w/attached raised 18" spa continuous coping w/underneath spill and ledger stone wrapped, NPT mini pebble aqua blue w/2x pigment & abalone shell finish, 2"x24" travertine coping, 3x Jandy Color LED lights (2 in pool), Jandy Flo Pro 2HP VS pump, Jandy LXI (low NOx) 400K BTU heater, Jandy CL460 cartridge filter, Jandy AquaPure Ei SWG, Jandy Z4 automation with iAqualink and remote poolside PDA, 1,300 sqft Belgard Catalina paver deck with drainage, fire pit that matches the spa with travertine coping and wrapped in ledger stone, Elitewood insulated patio cover, Vinyl gates, back vinyl fence coming soon...
    TF-100

18. Back To Top    #18

WOW that is neat! It looks like a real pool now! When do you get plastered???? Oh and I mean your pool not you! LOL

Kim

19. Back To Top    #19

unfortunately i'm sure there were plenty of potty breaks back there in the landscaping. just what it needs now that the irrigation lines are cut and my hand watering frequency is not as reliable as the automated system!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kimkats View Post
    WOW that is neat! It looks like a real pool now! When do you get plastered???? Oh and I mean your pool not you! LOL

Kim
    This thing has been moving at light speed! Dig to gunite in 7 days. I'm waiting for the big let down!
    The are doing electric to the equipment and lights today.
    We're told tile and coping next week. Deck the following I hope, then the plaster.

20. Back To Top    #20

Tile and stone completed yesterday! Hopefully some deck before the weekend!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast