Jandy Lite 2 (circa 1990) won't fire up

Jun 15, 2014
Golden, CO
Hi All, I was wondering if someone can help me with the troubleshooting of my old heater. Guide for me heater is attached.View attachment JandyPoolHeaterTroubleshooting.pdf

* I've got pilot light lit with blue flame
* 400 mv when I touch one probe to PP and the other PP-TH. Troubleshooting guide says 500 mv.
* can't see voltage (0 mv) across fusible link...
* Ditto for pressure switch

I probably need some teaching on the multi-meter, but I've got it set to measure voltage on DC, is that correct? And then touch one side of the fusible link?

Thanks!

Seems like everything in the fusible link and pressure switch was working. Since I've been traveling for work these last couple of weeks, we had to call in someone to fix it. The just under 400 mv being put out by the thermo-whatever (converts temp to a current) was not enough. But, they replaced the pilot light and the heater is working like a charm. Now I just need to make a winter cover for the heater....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.