What Color is Your AGP Deck?

PAGirl

TFP Guide
Jun 5, 2012
Central PA
I am going to stain my AGP pool deck soon, not sure what color I want to use. Here is what the deck looks like:

I also plan to stain the deck attached to our house the same color, though they aren't in the same area. I need some inspiration!

These are the post caps/ solar lights we added after I took the last photo. They are copper colored.

Mine is two tone - Dark Brown and Tan - both are sold color stains. Tan on the deck, and dark brown on steps railing, and support structure. I stain the deck (the tan) each spring. It takes about an hour and a half and $30 worth of stain. I could go a couple of seasons between staining, but I like the way it looks, and it is cheap and easy enough. The dark brown seems to last forever. I believe the tan is Behr and the dark brown is Flood. I can dig around in the garage and get the actual colors if that interests you.

Close%20pool_zpsffx7fb4z.jpg

I can't tell if you bought real copper caps or not. But unless you are looking to develop the green copper patina, plastic caps, and a can of copper metallic spray paint are a LOT cheaper.

-dave

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.