Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hayward Tiger Shark Problem

1. Back To Top    #1

Lumberton, TX

Hayward Tiger Shark Problem

Evidently my Tiger Shark motor housing got compromised and moisture found its way in. I have the unit apart and had an electrical check done. All of the motors work as they are supposed to. The printed circuit board (pcb) is bad but have been unable to find a replacement. I believe the part number to be #RCX40106QC. I also understand that one of the Maytronics models as well as the Dirt Devil Rampage share the same parts and motor assembly.

Does anyone know where I can find this part as I don't want to spend the money for a complete motor unit when all I need is the board. I would consider a new component or a used part in working order. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: Hayward Tiger Shark Problem

Welcome to TFP!!!

Sorry you have not gotten any responses, and I am no help. Bumping it up.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Ellington, CT

Re: Hayward Tiger Shark Problem

Have you googled the part number (RCX40106QC.)? There are several hits which seem to be offering this part like Amazon.
    30,000 gal, 20 x 40 ft vinyl, IG, installed 2006
    1 HP WhisperFlo pump, 60 sqft Pentair Quad D.E., Liquidator(8 gallon) with 3/8 upgrade,TigerShark cleaning robot
    TFTestkits TF-100 with SpeedStir
    A proud practitioner of TFP since 2013

4. Back To Top    #4

Chickasha, OK
    25,000 gallon freeform gunnite/plaster, built in the 1970s/80s; Sta-Rite 9463004 575-lb. sand filter; Sta-Rite single-speed 1.5 HP pump; Raypak RP 2100 natural gas heater (not in use).
    Helpful links: TFTestKits; Pool School; ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry; Chlorine/CYA Chart; PoolMath; SLAM - Shock Level And Maintain