What AquaBot should I purchase?

Apr 10, 2015
Belton/TX
Hello all,
I am in Central Texas and hoping to keep my pool up year round. I really need advice for a automatic pool vacuum as the dinky garden hose version that came with the pool requires me getting into the pool, I am only a few inches taller than the pool. :lol:
Anyone have advice?
I plan to try to upgrade the filter pump to a sand pump as well.
Thanks in advance,
Poolmama72

22ft x 52in Intex Ultra Frame, installed and using happily
Intex Saltwater system
Intex cartridge filter pump

Depends on your needs and preference...I love my aquabot. I have the S50. It does a wonderful job. I put it in the pool..hook up and start..I can walk away to get stuff done..come back 2 hours later..and my pool is clean. I love not having to babysit it.

View attachment 41801

I have the Pool Rover Jr, it is good for up to 24' dia pools.

The Pool Rover Junior is the automatic hose free solution to cleaning flat bottomed floors of 24’ diameter pools in as little as 30 minutes. It removes everything from large leaves to algae small as 2 microns with its easy to clean, reusable state-of-the-art filter bag. The Pool Rover Junior also is equipped with extra-wide non-marring wheels allow it to roll over ripples and deep footprints in pool bottoms.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.