salvage parts to make new tub?

Aug 16, 2015
killeen
Ok folks....pardon my newbie questions
I've acquired an older (working) hot tub...got creative and got it home....

I don't want to simply hook it up and voila....
My goal is to take out all the components, and use them to build a small concrete tub that flows with my outdoor patio area....I've tried a few key words in searches and came up short....can anyone redirect me to a thread that covers salvaging/Frankenstein type projects?

I'm active duty army with 4 kids....so I'm broke lol....but I enjoy tackling new projects...am fairly handy as well.....any input? Greatly appreciated......the hoy tub model I have is a leisure bay

I've been a spa tech for 30 years plus. Yes, you can remove all of the components and use them for your project. Without any idea of your plan I will mention these things. Any equipment would need to be covered. Electrical connections.need careful thought; distance, GFI needs, wiring size, etc. Plan it carefully with drawings and specs and it sounds like a fun project. And, thank you and God bless for your service!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.