Who wil send me TF-100 Test Kit with 1 refill

Aug 14, 2015
Arnhem/Netherlands
Hello i have make contact with TF 100 and ask them if they can send me the test kit but it is not possible (chemicals).

The answer.
Unfortunately, due to each countries regulations regarding shipping chemicals we do not ship internationally. Some customers have used a forward or to have it shipped to them. You can do an Internet search for a forwarder You would have to use the forwarders' address as your bill to and ship to address and pay using PayPal.

Can/will somebody do it for me.
If jou send me Pm with the price including shipping, then i pay the money.
1 TF 100
1 refill.

Thanks
Edwin Heuveling
0031 6133 88 369
Netherlands.

Edwin,
Is the a supplier in The Netherlands? If not, is there a supplier in Belgium or Germany? You will always need refills of chemicals. Even if someone were willing to violate a international shipping regulations, you will always need to re-supply. It's not a once and done request. Finding a local vendor, or something similar, is your best course of action.
Mit freundlichen Grussen (sorry, I don't know Dutch!)
Bill

Edwin,

You can order a Taylor K-2006C and have it shipped internationally, it would cost about 150 us dollars.. it is more expensive but it has the same amount of reagents as the TF-100

TAYLOR K-2006C Swimming Pool/Spa Liquid Test Kit FAS-DPD Chlorine 2 oz Reagents | eBay

Shipping cost
US $60.00
Netherlands
Standard Int'l Shipping
Estimated between Thu. 27 Aug. and Fri. 4 Sep.

I would recommend you get a large bottle of R-0870 and R-0871 as those will get used the most, they will be fine as long as you store them in a dark and cool place in your house. this will raise the price initially but you will not need to order new reagents for awhile saving money on shipping.
3-4 DAY SHIP Taylor Pool Spa Water Test Kit R-0870 DPD Powder .25 lb R-0870-J | eBay
Taylor R-0871-E Titrating Reagent Chlorine FAS-DPD Swimming Pool Test Kit 16 oz | eBay

I wish I was going back over there, I could have brought it with me, but not going back for a while, sorry...

Yup.
If people need something bad enough, someone will find a way to get it to them. I wish I had thought of it.
Dave, That is awesome, never even knew :)

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know why it wouldn't, but I really cant say for sure if would or not. Im sure there is a membership fee for joining, and depending on much that is, may or not be worth it.

Would MyUS.com work for the folks in Canadia?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
From what I've heard others say the TF100 with the XL option is the best because it has more reagents in it. I personally have the K2006C, and it has worked well for me, BUT I have had to order more reagents a couple of different times within the past couple of months. Either test will work well for you and which ever you decide I'm sure you'll really like. I hope this helps.

If you need Taylor Reagents (TFTestkits) and Equipment and are NOT in the US, please read on....

1. All Canadian orders must go through our master distributor in Canada, Lowry & Associates in Newmarket, Ontario (905-836-0505) or [email protected].

2. Orders for pool/spa testing products only from outside the U.S. and Canada must go through HornerXpress Worldwide in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (954-938-5355) or [email protected]. In Spain and Portugal, you may contact the HornerXpress distributor BEHQ SL directly (34-93-846-53-36) or [email protected].

(Excerpted from the Taylor Website)

ok but see here down under, i send iT to myus.com they send iT to me.

Edwin,
several people have use myUS.com to have test kits shipped international. You might be able to do it using them.
MyUS.com - the #1 largest and most trusted package consolidation company

Basically, by using a company like MyUS.com you get around exclusive distributor agreements. Taylor is not allowed by such agreements to ship directly to a customer in a country where there is an exclusive distributor. The same is true for TFTestKits because they use Taylor chemicals so are bound by the Taylor agreements.

Now Taylor might decide to refuse to sell to MyUS.com if they figure out that is who is ordering the product (myUS.com uses your own personal address, but I don't know how obvious it is that this address belongs to myUS.com rather than an individual), but you can certainly try and see what happens. It is not illegal since the product is getting shipped to a U.S. address and it's Taylor's responsibility for figuring out whether this is going to be forwarded elsewhere (and the contract agreement is between Taylor and its distributors, not you). MyUS.com is the one placing the order in terms of location, not you. Also, MyUS.com appears to handle the necessary custom and duty issues/costs or help you through it.

You might as well also ask HornerXpress Worldwide what it would cost for a Taylor kit and extra reagents since it might not be much more than using MyUS.com. We know that the Canadian exclusive distributor is expensive, but we don't know if that's the case for HornerXpress.

I have used MyUS.com to import stuff from the US to Europe. They give you a shipping address that looks like an apartment address.

From their FAQ:

"Enter your MyUS address as the "Shipping Address" as shown below, whenever you buy from US online stores.

Name: Your Name
Address (line 1): 4283 Express Lane
Address (line 2): Suite XXX-XXX (enter your suite number here)
City: Sarasota
State: Florida or FL

Zip Code/Postal Code: 34238-2602"

They do have some restrictions on what you're allowed to ship, and you may get in trouble with customs depending on where you live. If I was there and wanted a test kit I would take my chances, though. It will probably slip through and even if you get caught you probably don't risk losing anything more than the kit. (That is how I would think. I don't know that that is the way it actually is.)

I,v got mail pfffffffff, aswer from TfT.

The problem is likely that our system will reject international credit cards. Even if you call me, I can not use an international credit card.
We do not give out our bank account information because of risk.
I am so sorry, the only way we are set up to pay for US credit cards, and PayPal.

I need to make a paypal account?, but i don,t like it.
I ask a friendd of my.

Is there another company that sales the test kit?....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.