Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wil send me TF-100 Test Kit with 1 refill

1. Back To Top    #1

Who wil send me TF-100 Test Kit with 1 refill

Hello i have make contact with TF 100 and ask them if they can send me the test kit but it is not possible (chemicals).

The answer.
    Unfortunately, due to each countries regulations regarding shipping chemicals we do not ship internationally. Some customers have used a forward or to have it shipped to them. You can do an Internet search for a forwarder You would have to use the forwarders' address as your bill to and ship to address and pay using PayPal.

Can/will somebody do it for me.
    If jou send me Pm with the price including shipping, then i pay the money.
    1 TF 100
    1 refill.

Thanks
    Edwin Heuveling
    0031 6133 88 369
    Netherlands.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Who wil send me TF-100 Test Kit with 1 refill

Edwin,
    Is the a supplier in The Netherlands? If not, is there a supplier in Belgium or Germany? You will always need refills of chemicals. Even if someone were willing to violate a international shipping regulations, you will always need to re-supply. It's not a once and done request. Finding a local vendor, or something similar, is your best course of action.
    Mit freundlichen Grussen (sorry, I don't know Dutch!)
    Bill
    23,500 gallon IG plaster with pebbles, Pentair FLT FNS 60 DE (160 GPM flow rate), Pentair Model 320 in-line Chlorinator, Jandy Plus HP 1.5 HP pump replaced with AO Centurian 1.5 switchless motor; Aquacal Heatwave heat pump. Method: since 2012 transitioned from "pool-stored" to TFP! Get your test kits here: TFTestkits.net correct link for pool calculator: http://www.troublefreepool.com/calc.html

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Edwin,

You can order a Taylor K-2006C and have it shipped internationally, it would cost about 150 us dollars.. it is more expensive but it has the same amount of reagents as the TF-100

TAYLOR K-2006C Swimming Pool/Spa Liquid Test Kit FAS-DPD Chlorine 2 oz Reagents | eBay

Shipping cost
    US $60.00
    Netherlands
    Standard Int'l Shipping
    Estimated between Thu. 27 Aug. and Fri. 4 Sep.

I would recommend you get a large bottle of R-0870 and R-0871 as those will get used the most, they will be fine as long as you store them in a dark and cool place in your house. this will raise the price initially but you will not need to order new reagents for awhile saving money on shipping.
    3-4 DAY SHIP Taylor Pool Spa Water Test Kit R-0870 DPD Powder .25 lb R-0870-J | eBay
    Taylor R-0871-E Titrating Reagent Chlorine FAS-DPD Swimming Pool Test Kit 16 oz | eBay

I wish I was going back over there, I could have brought it with me, but not going back for a while, sorry...
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

4. Back To Top    #4

Edwin,
    several people have use myUS.com to have test kits shipped international. You might be able to do it using them.
    MyUS.com - the #1 largest and most trusted package consolidation company
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Divin Dave View Post
    Edwin,
    several people have use myUS.com to have test kits shipped international. You might be able to do it using them.
    Dave, That is awesome, never even knew
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

6. Back To Top    #6

TFP Guide

Would MyUS.com work for the folks in Canadia?
    Bob - Palm Beach by San Juan Pools. approx 5000 gals., Pentair 320 cartridge filter (all new guts installed by me), Goldline SWG, 'New to me' Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark, Intermec 104 Timer Test kit: TF-100 w/Speed Stir

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by cowboycasey View Post
    You can order a Taylor K-2006C and have it shipped internationally, it would cost about 150 us dollars.. it is more expensive but it has the same amount of reagents as the TF-100
    Doesn't the Taylor K-2006C kit contain all 2 Oz. reagents, including base and acid demand, while the TF-100 contains .75 Oz. Reagents, with the exception of R-0871 and R-0013?

8. Back To Top    #8

Yup.
    If people need something bad enough, someone will find a way to get it to them. I wish I had thought of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboycasey View Post
    Dave, That is awesome, never even knew
    - - - Updated - - -

I dont know why it wouldn't, but I really cant say for sure if would or not. Im sure there is a membership fee for joining, and depending on much that is, may or not be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by pabeader View Post
    Would MyUS.com work for the folks in Canadia?
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

9. Back To Top    #9

Thank jou guys.

I have make a account to Myus thats al ok.
    But when i order and wil pay and check out i got a 250 error message (by the TFT side) i have send a mail to them.
    Now i,m waiting pffffffffffffff

10. Back To Top    #10

One question what is the best to order Tft 100 or Taylor test kit
    Thanks

11. Back To Top    #11

TFP Guide

From what I've heard others say the TF100 with the XL option is the best because it has more reagents in it. I personally have the K2006C, and it has worked well for me, BUT I have had to order more reagents a couple of different times within the past couple of months. Either test will work well for you and which ever you decide I'm sure you'll really like. I hope this helps.
    24' Round x 4.5 ft deep AGP (15,200 Gallons), Vinyl Liner, Hayward Vari Flo XL Sand Filter- (model SP0714T1),
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, SLAM & the Chlorine/CYA CHART. Support this Site! TFP Totally Rocks.

12. Back To Top    #12

Thank jou

13. Back To Top    #13

Welcome to TFP!!!

Please add your country to your location in your profile and pool details to your signature as described HERE as it will help us help you.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

14. Back To Top    #14

Is there a risk that i got problems in the netherlands with duane.
    border control.
    this chemicaliŽn are forbidden in the netherlands
    My spa is 225 gallon (ca 900 ltr)
    Factory is Caldera
    Above ground
    6 months old now.

15. Back To Top    #15

If you need Taylor Reagents (TFTestkits) and Equipment and are NOT in the US, please read on....

1. All Canadian orders must go through our master distributor in Canada, Lowry & Associates in Newmarket, Ontario (905-836-0505) or info@lowryassociates.ca.

2. Orders for pool/spa testing products only from outside the U.S. and Canada must go through HornerXpress Worldwide in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (954-938-5355) or hxworldwide@teamhorner.com. In Spain and Portugal, you may contact the HornerXpress distributor BEHQ SL directly (34-93-846-53-36) or mfelices@behqsl.com.

(Excerpted from the Taylor Website)

16. Back To Top    #16

ok but see here down under, i send iT to myus.com they send iT to me.

Edwin,
    Factory is Caldera
    Above ground
    6 months old now.

17. Back To Top    #17

Basically, by using a company like MyUS.com you get around exclusive distributor agreements. Taylor is not allowed by such agreements to ship directly to a customer in a country where there is an exclusive distributor. The same is true for TFTestKits because they use Taylor chemicals so are bound by the Taylor agreements.

Now Taylor might decide to refuse to sell to MyUS.com if they figure out that is who is ordering the product (myUS.com uses your own personal address, but I don't know how obvious it is that this address belongs to myUS.com rather than an individual), but you can certainly try and see what happens. It is not illegal since the product is getting shipped to a U.S. address and it's Taylor's responsibility for figuring out whether this is going to be forwarded elsewhere (and the contract agreement is between Taylor and its distributors, not you). MyUS.com is the one placing the order in terms of location, not you. Also, MyUS.com appears to handle the necessary custom and duty issues/costs or help you through it.

You might as well also ask HornerXpress Worldwide what it would cost for a Taylor kit and extra reagents since it might not be much more than using MyUS.com. We know that the Canadian exclusive distributor is expensive, but we don't know if that's the case for HornerXpress.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"

18. Back To Top    #18

I have used MyUS.com to import stuff from the US to Europe. They give you a shipping address that looks like an apartment address.

From their FAQ:

"Enter your MyUS address as the "Shipping Address" as shown below, whenever you buy from US online stores.

Name: Your Name
    Address (line 1): 4283 Express Lane
    Address (line 2): Suite XXX-XXX (enter your suite number here)
    City: Sarasota
    State: Florida or FL

Zip Code/Postal Code: 34238-2602"

They do have some restrictions on what you're allowed to ship, and you may get in trouble with customs depending on where you live. If I was there and wanted a test kit I would take my chances, though. It will probably slip through and even if you get caught you probably don't risk losing anything more than the kit. (That is how I would think. I don't know that that is the way it actually is.)
    23,000 gallons IG gunite, pebble (I think)
    Hayward SP2610X15 1.5 HP Pump, Hayward sand filter
    Mineral Springs SWCG (it's actually Hayward/Goldline), Hayward Goldline T-CELL-15
    Polaris pool cleaner (with booster pump)
    TF-100, SpeedStir, K-1766 Taylor Salt Test, Lamotte Borate test strips

19. Back To Top    #19

Ok thanks Chem geek and Sparkle
    Factory is Caldera
    Above ground
    6 months old now.

20. Back To Top    #20

I,v got mail pfffffffff, aswer from TfT.

The problem is likely that our system will reject international credit cards. Even if you call me, I can not use an international credit card.
    We do not give out our bank account information because of risk.
    I am so sorry, the only way we are set up to pay for US credit cards, and PayPal.

I need to make a paypal account?, but i don,t like it.
    I ask a friendd of my.

Is there another company that sales the test kit?....
    Factory is Caldera
    Above ground
    6 months old now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast