rsovis - New to TFP

rsovis

Jun 30, 2015
Flint, MI
I became a new pool owner nine years ago when we purchased our current home. We had previously spent three years in a townhouse that had access to a community pool in which numerous times my kids and I were the only ones swimming. That may have been due to the fact we swam in any kind of weather, which included rain and temperatures as slow as 65 degrees F.

The first five or six years at our current home I was able to maintain a clear pool with the help of a local pool store and whatever I could learn on my own; however, the last three years I have had one too many swamps develop and realized it was time to learn more.

Early this summer I discovered and learned a lot from TFP verifying several things with a good friend of mine who graduated from Harvard with a PhD in Chemistry.

I have experienced exactly what TFP states, “We believe that armed with the power of understanding, any pool owner can achieve and maintain crystal clear water without reliance on the often unproductive advice and unneeded expense from pool stores.”

This year my pool has been crystal clear and I have saved money. I look forward to interacting with everyone and sharing my story in the hopes it will help others do the same.