Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: 2 years now for My Circupool RJ-60

1. Back To Top    #1

2 years now for My Circupool RJ-60

Unit is still Working Good , I had too clean the cell Twice.
    the cell plate assembly slides out one end and i made a holder for it from a 4" pvc pipe with a cap on one end. To soak in the acid solution.
    Once in a while my over salt light will come on , but when i check it with my electronic tester and also a salt test strip it's ok ? Then the next day the light will go out.
    Anyway it's been a good unit so far, and the company i bought it from discount salt pool has good customer service and has helped me over the phone with any questions i have had.
    Sean Hannon
    30,000 Gallons gunite pool Coated by Fibertech
    Hayward Pro Grid 72 / Hayward multiport
    Circupool V3 VS pump
    CirCupool SWG RJ 60, 400.000 btu raypak , Built in SPA

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: 2 years now for My Circupool RJ-60

Hey, I'd love to see a pic of that holder you made?

My "oversalt" light comes on too at times. Kinda random. Still works well so I ignore it.

I prefer to test my salt with the Taylor's K-1766 Salt test kit. I found strips to be wayyyy off compared to my drop test. YMMV.
    Maddie :) 12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain