Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: 2 years now for My Circupool RJ-60

1. Back To Top    #1
    Fort Worth Texas

2 years now for My Circupool RJ-60

Unit is still Working Good , I had too clean the cell Twice.
    the cell plate assembly slides out one end and i made a holder for it from a 4" pvc pipe with a cap on one end. To soak in the acid solution.
    Once in a while my over salt light will come on , but when i check it with my electronic tester and also a salt test strip it's ok ? Then the next day the light will go out.
    Anyway it's been a good unit so far, and the company i bought it from discount salt pool has good customer service and has helped me over the phone with any questions i have had.
    Sean Hannon
    30,000 Gallons gunite pool Coated by Fibertech
    Hayward Pro Grid 72 / Hayward multiport
    Circupool V3 VS pump
    CirCupool SWG RJ 60, 400.000 btu raypak , Built in SPA

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

Re: 2 years now for My Circupool RJ-60

Hey, I'd love to see a pic of that holder you made?

My "oversalt" light comes on too at times. Kinda random. Still works well so I ignore it.

I prefer to test my salt with the Taylor's K-1766 Salt test kit. I found strips to be wayyyy off compared to my drop test. YMMV.
    12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter