3/8" pitch on equipment pad?

Ehlza

Jun 30, 2015
Hooksett, NH
Hi All,

I have been installing my inground fiberglass pool this summer, a Trilogy Genesis, and the 4x8 pad I poured was set with a pitch for drainage. It is set into a hillside and I wanted good drainage. I can reduce the pitch to level but think this will work well for its location.. Can anyone advise as to whether a pool pad "must" be level or a pitch is perfectly acceptable for drainage?

Best to all:D

I can't say if it needs to be completely level, I was in the same boat... (just reread your post, did you already pour the slab? if so ignore the pictures :))

I went with 1 inch gravel 4 inches thick and used 1 inch 24x24 cinder block to put my equipment on.. I can say it drains great and no issues with being level, I leveled each block and also level between both blocks.. It does not look as "professional" as a cement pad but I can do anything to it later if I need to add to my equipment.

dMIypFih.jpg

SBuYNTXh.jpg

75EwBLXh.jpg

D9X6h2Eh.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.